If you are looking for an in-depth D365FO security course that will take you from a security novice with no prior knowledge of the subject to having a deep understanding of security, audit, and compliance topics and functionality within D365FO. This is the course for you!
The course covers:
- Understanding the D365FO Security Model
- Security Differences Between AX 2009, AX 2012, and D365FO
- How to Setup D365FO Security from the UI and AOT
- Building a Sound and Compliance Security Environment in D365FO
- Develop and Implement Least Privilege Security
- Manage and Maintain D365FO Security
- Other Advanced Security Topics including:
- Field-level security
- Extensible Data Security (XDS)
- Table Permission Framework (TPF)
- Using Azure AD Group Security
- Utilizing Organizational Hierarchies to Help With Legal Entity Restrictions
- And other topics!
Each lesson has a video walk through with demos in the product, PowerPoint slides that are downloadable, and a quiz to test that topic’s understanding.
I plan on updating this course with new features and functionality as they become available from Microsoft.
If you are interested please check out the course listing and reach out with any questions you might have! Also a big thank you to my colleagues Trish Boccuti and Heather Robinson for helping me finalize and publish the course!