I will be presenting two sessions at the upcoming free Power Community D365 FinOps Summit being held from January 29th – 31st 2021. Be sure to register for the conference and mark your calendars as there are a lot of great sessions available!
Common Security Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
Join Andre Arnaud de Calavon and myself to learn about common security mistakes that many end users run into when configuring or implementing Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations security. We will show what security mistakes are generally made, why those security mistakes can lead to issues in the future, and the best way is to go about avoiding those security mistakes from a best practice perspective!
Security Tips, Tricks, and Hacks in D365FO
In this session we’ll look at some tips and tricks of designing/configuring security in D365FO and what you should be aware of when updating security.
Topics covered will include:
- Impact of changing security via UI vs AOT
- Tools to help moving security between environments
- How to be able to have a role test workspace
- View object and licenses for all roles
- Setup and configure least privilege
- Impact of security changes on user licensing.